Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Stock Performance
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable stock opened at $1.31 on Monday. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.36 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.33. Asia Pacific Wire & Cable has a 12 month low of $1.07 and a 12 month high of $2.90. The company has a current ratio of 2.24, a quick ratio of 1.25 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07.
About Asia Pacific Wire & Cable
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Asia Pacific Wire & Cable (APWC)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asia Pacific Wire & Cable and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.