Blue Prism Group plc (OTCMKTS:BPRMF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $16.65 and last traded at $16.65. 300 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 92% from the average session volume of 3,774 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.32.
Blue Prism Group Trading Up 2.0 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of $16.64 and a 200-day moving average of $16.50.
Blue Prism Group Company Profile
Blue Prism Group Plc engages in the development and provision of robotic process automation software. It offers its solutions to financial services, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, energy and utilities, transportation and logistics, telecoms, public sector, retail, and hospitality industries. It operates through the following geographical segments: EMEA, The Americas, and APAC and Japan Operations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Blue Prism Group (BPRMF)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Blue Prism Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blue Prism Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.