Ceconomy AG (OTCMKTS:MTGGY – Get Rating) shot up 1.3% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $6.00 and last traded at $6.00. 1,500 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 36% from the average session volume of 1,103 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.92.
Ceconomy Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $6.00 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $6.00.
Ceconomy Company Profile
Ceconomy AG engages in the consumer electronics retail business. The company operates approximately 850 stores in 14 countries under the MediaMarkt brand; and approximately 170 stores in 3 countries under the Saturn brand. It also operates Flip4New for selling used electronic articles online. In addition, the company offers professional assistance for the installation, connection, and troubleshooting of electronic devices at home under the Deutsche Technikberatung brand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ceconomy (MTGGY)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Ceconomy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ceconomy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.