GRIT Investment Trust PLC (LON:GRIT – Get Rating) insider Malcolm Burne sold 2,540,279 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 21st. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 3 ($0.04), for a total value of £76,208.37 ($90,112.77).
GRIT Investment Trust Stock Performance
Shares of LON GRIT opened at GBX 3.45 ($0.04) on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of £349,002.00 and a PE ratio of 172.50. GRIT Investment Trust PLC has a fifty-two week low of GBX 2.95 ($0.03) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 15.50 ($0.18). The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 8.39 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 10.35.
About GRIT Investment Trust
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for GRIT Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GRIT Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.