Shares of Hellenic Telecommunications Organization S.A. (OTCMKTS:HLTOY – Get Rating) traded up 3.8% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $7.89 and last traded at $7.89. 1,648 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 63% from the average session volume of 4,498 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.60.
Hellenic Telecommunications Organization Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.41, a current ratio of 0.70 and a quick ratio of 0.68. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $7.52 and a 200 day moving average price of $8.19.
Hellenic Telecommunications Organization Company Profile
Hellenic Telecommunications Organization SA, together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunications and related services to businesses and individuals primarily in Greece and Romania. It operates through OTE, COSMOTE Group, and Other segments. The company offers fixed-line, Internet access, ICT, and TV production services; and international carrier services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (HLTOY)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Hellenic Telecommunications Organization Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hellenic Telecommunications Organization and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.