Horizen (ZEN) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. Horizen has a market capitalization of $121.75 million and approximately $7.63 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Horizen has traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Horizen coin can currently be purchased for about $9.31 or 0.00056118 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.32 or 0.00261063 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.81 or 0.00089259 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00002174 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001194 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00003045 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000220 BTC.
ZEN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 13,075,538 coins. Horizen’s official message board is forum.horizen.global. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Horizen is www.horizen.io. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Horizen Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Horizen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Horizen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.