IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. One IOTA coin can now be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00001295 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, IOTA has traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar. IOTA has a total market cap of $596.60 million and approximately $12.86 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006032 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002059 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00012488 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000149 BTC.
IOTA (MIOTA) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 25th, 2015. IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. IOTA’s official website is www.iota.org. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iota and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for IOTA is https://reddit.com/r/iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for IOTA is forum.iota.org.
Buying and Selling IOTA
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.