Kunlun Energy Company Limited (OTCMKTS:KLYCY – Get Rating) shares fell 5.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $6.64 and last traded at $6.64. 149 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 82% from the average session volume of 814 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.03.
Kunlun Energy Stock Down 5.5 %
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $7.14 and its 200-day moving average price is $7.76.
About Kunlun Energy
Kunlun Energy Company Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the exploration, development, production, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through four segments: Natural Gas Sales; Sales of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG); Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Processing and Terminal; and Exploration and Production.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kunlun Energy (KLYCY)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Kunlun Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kunlun Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.