Liberty Health Sciences Inc. (OTCMKTS:LHSIF – Get Rating) traded down 2.2% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $1.10 and last traded at $1.14. 671,400 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 60% from the average session volume of 1,668,884 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.17.
Liberty Health Sciences Stock Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $1.14 and a 200 day moving average of $1.16. The company has a market capitalization of $392.01 million, a PE ratio of 39.01 and a beta of 1.70.
Liberty Health Sciences Company Profile
Liberty Health Sciences Inc engages in the production and distribution of medical cannabis in the United States. The company offers medical cannabis in the State of Florida through the Florida Department of Health, office of medical marijuana use. As of January 21, 2021, it operated 29 dispensaries in Florida.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Liberty Health Sciences (LHSIF)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for Liberty Health Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liberty Health Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.