Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. During the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 24.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for $77.68 or 0.00468563 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Litecoin has a total market cap of $5.57 billion and $1.26 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00025443 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001256 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00018098 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001427 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
Litecoin (CRYPTO:LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 84,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 71,685,619 coins. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @litecoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Litecoin is litecoin.org. The official message board for Litecoin is litecointalk.io. The Reddit community for Litecoin is https://reddit.com/r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.