Request (REQ) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. Request has a total market capitalization of $88.17 million and approximately $14.77 million worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request token can now be bought for $0.0882 or 0.00000531 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Request has traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16,592.64 or 0.99999284 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00010507 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00007752 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00037205 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00040687 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00005983 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00021694 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.53 or 0.00238252 BTC.
- Maiar DEX (MEX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000140 BTC.
REQ is a token. Its launch date was September 12th, 2017. Request’s total supply is 999,877,117 tokens. The Reddit community for Request is https://reddit.com/r/requestnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Request is blog.request.network. The official website for Request is request.network. Request’s official Twitter account is @requestnetwork.
Buying and Selling Request
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.