Tervita Co. (OTCMKTS:TRVCF – Get Rating) shares rose 3.9% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $4.31 and last traded at $4.31. Approximately 700 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 32% from the average daily volume of 1,025 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.15.
Tervita Price Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $4.31 and a 200 day simple moving average of $4.31.
Tervita Corporation operates as an environmentally focused waste service provider in Canada and the United States. It operates through two segments, Energy Services and Industrial Services. The Energy Services segment treats, recovers, and disposes fluids; provides oil terminalling and energy marketing services; processes and disposes solid materials; disposes oilfield-generated waste; offers onsite services using centrifugation or other processes for heavy oil producers involved in mining and in situ production; and purchases and sells oil volumes with treatment, recovery, terminalling, and disposal services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tervita (TRVCF)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Tervita Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tervita and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.