Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi (OTCMKTS:TKHVY – Get Rating)’s share price was up 1.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $59.00 and last traded at $59.00. Approximately 204 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 72% from the average daily volume of 728 shares. The stock had previously closed at $58.00.
Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi Price Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $48.55 and a 200-day moving average price of $36.23.
About Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi
Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi provides air transport and aircraft technical maintenance services in Turkey and internationally. The company offers domestic and international passenger and cargo air transportation services; repair and maintenance, and technical and infrastructure support services related to aviation sector; catering and aviation ground handling services; software system maintenance and information technology consulting services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi (TKHVY)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Türk Hava Yollari Anonim Ortakligi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.