Vertcoin (VTC) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. Over the last week, Vertcoin has traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar. One Vertcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00000907 BTC on exchanges. Vertcoin has a total market capitalization of $9.83 million and $31,696.09 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,541.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.71 or 0.00469796 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00025482 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.85 or 0.00120018 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.15 or 0.00823103 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $115.39 or 0.00697603 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001672 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006042 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.79 or 0.00240523 BTC.
Vertcoin (CRYPTO:VTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2REv2 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 10th, 2014. Vertcoin’s total supply is 65,524,935 coins. Vertcoin’s official Twitter account is @vertcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Vertcoin is https://reddit.com/r/vertcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Vertcoin is medium.com/vertcoin-blog. Vertcoin’s official website is vertcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Vertcoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.