WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 24th. In the last seven days, WhiteCoin has traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar. One WhiteCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0549 or 0.00000335 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. WhiteCoin has a market cap of $40.88 million and approximately $696,736.49 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $77.64 or 0.00472772 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00032476 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00023638 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00001664 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00005897 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001274 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00018126 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001437 BTC.
WhiteCoin (XWC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 1st, 2014. WhiteCoin’s total supply is 944,201,250 coins and its circulating supply is 744,201,249 coins. WhiteCoin’s official Twitter account is @whitecoiner and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WhiteCoin is whitecoin.info. The Reddit community for WhiteCoin is https://reddit.com/r/whitecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling WhiteCoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhiteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WhiteCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WhiteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.