Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded up 10.5% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Cash coin can currently be bought for about $132.70 or 0.00566948 BTC on exchanges. Bitcoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $2.56 billion and $210.26 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23,405.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.20 or 0.00176019 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00044067 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000666 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
BCH is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 19,293,806 coins. The official message board for Bitcoin Cash is bitcointalk.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Cash’s official website is www.bitcoincash.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.