CareCloud, Inc. (NASDAQ:CCLDP – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Wednesday, January 25th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, January 31st will be paid a dividend of 0.2292 per share on Wednesday, February 15th. This represents a yield of 10.04%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, January 30th.
CareCloud Stock Up 0.8 %
CareCloud stock traded up $0.22 during trading hours on Wednesday, hitting $27.45. 8,443 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 7,646. CareCloud has a 12 month low of $25.23 and a 12 month high of $28.18.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CareCloud (CCLDP)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for CareCloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CareCloud and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.