Casper (CSPR) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Casper has a market capitalization of $373.57 million and approximately $10.64 million worth of Casper was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Casper has traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Casper coin can now be bought for about $0.0349 or 0.00000148 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $94.61 or 0.00408691 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $6,641.27 or 0.28687093 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.02 or 0.00583221 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000172 BTC.
Casper was first traded on May 12th, 2021. Casper’s total supply is 11,454,272,905 coins and its circulating supply is 10,690,392,589 coins. The Reddit community for Casper is https://reddit.com/r/caspercspr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Casper’s official Twitter account is @casper_network. Casper’s official website is casper.network. Casper’s official message board is casper.network/network/blog.
Buying and Selling Casper
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Casper directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Casper should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Casper using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Casper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Casper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.