CK Infrastructure Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:CKISY – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 16.2% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $29.08 and last traded at $28.59. Approximately 1,081 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 54% from the average daily volume of 2,351 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.61.
CK Infrastructure Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $24.75 and a 200 day moving average of $26.64.
CK Infrastructure Company Profile
CK Infrastructure Holdings Limited, an infrastructure company, develops, invests in, operates, and commercializes infrastructure businesses in Hong Kong, Mainland China, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the United States. The company invests in energy infrastructure, transportation infrastructure, water infrastructure, waste management, waste-to-energy, household infrastructure, and infrastructure related businesses.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CK Infrastructure (CKISY)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for CK Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CK Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.