DigiByte (DGB) traded up 3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. One DigiByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0108 or 0.00000047 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, DigiByte has traded 15.2% higher against the dollar. DigiByte has a market capitalization of $171.85 million and approximately $4.72 million worth of DigiByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23,025.38 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $89.05 or 0.00386763 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00015388 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $173.29 or 0.00752598 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.74 or 0.00094429 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $131.37 or 0.00570541 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004329 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.33 or 0.00179499 BTC.
DigiByte (DGB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2014. DigiByte’s total supply is 15,972,004,233 coins. The Reddit community for DigiByte is https://reddit.com/r/digibyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigiByte’s official Twitter account is @digibytecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for DigiByte is dgbforum.com. The official website for DigiByte is digibyte.org.
Buying and Selling DigiByte
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigiByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigiByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigiByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.