Dundee Energy Limited (TSE:DEN – Get Rating) shares passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$0.01 and traded as low as C$0.01. Dundee Energy shares last traded at C$0.01, with a volume of 29,000 shares traded.
Dundee Energy Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of C$0.01.
Dundee Energy Company Profile
Dundee Energy Limited is an oil and natural gas company. The Company is engaged in the exploration, development, production and marketing of oil and natural gas. Its segments include Southern Ontario, Spain and Corporate. It holds interests, both directly and indirectly, in producing oil and natural gas assets in southern Ontario and is the developer of an offshore underground natural gas storage facility in Spain.
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Dundee Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dundee Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.