Shares of Ebro Foods, S.A. (OTCMKTS:EBRPY – Get Rating) rose 14% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $17.10 and last traded at $17.10. Approximately 100 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 67% from the average daily volume of 305 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.00.
Ebro Foods Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $15.00 and its 200 day moving average price is $15.22.
Ebro Foods Company Profile
Ebro Foods SA is engaged in the manufacturing, processing, marketing, research, import, and export of all kinds of food and dietary products. It operates through Rice Business and Other segments. The firm’s products include rice, pasta, cereals, and diet products. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ebro Foods (EBRPY)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Ebro Foods Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ebro Foods and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.