Grin (GRIN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 25th. Grin has a total market capitalization of $6.57 million and $858,226.25 worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Grin coin can currently be bought for $0.0668 or 0.00000289 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Grin has traded 7.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,121.84 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.22 or 0.00385929 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00015320 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $174.00 or 0.00752628 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.82 or 0.00094374 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $131.87 or 0.00570371 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $41.39 or 0.00179025 BTC.
Grin Coin Profile
Grin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C31 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 98,212,860 coins. The official website for Grin is grin.mw. The Reddit community for Grin is https://reddit.com/r/grincoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grin_privacy and its Facebook page is accessible here. Grin’s official message board is forum.grin.mw.
Buying and Selling Grin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.