Mediaset España Comunicación, S.A. (OTCMKTS:GETVY – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week high on Monday . The stock traded as high as $3.50 and last traded at $3.50, with a volume of 0 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.50.
Mediaset España Comunicación Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $3.88 and its two-hundred day moving average is $6.10.
About Mediaset España Comunicación
Mediaset España Comunicación, SA, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the television broadcasting business in Spain. The company operates seven television channels comprising TELECINCO, FactorÃa de FicciÃ³n, BOING, Cuatro, Divinity, Energy, and Be Mad. It is also involved in the production and broadcast of audiovisual content; provision of news agency services; exploitation of advertising space on television channels; and advertising promotion activities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mediaset España Comunicación (GETVY)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Mediaset España Comunicación Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mediaset España Comunicación and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.