Pacific Global US Equity Income ETF (NYSEARCA:USDY – Get Rating) rose 0.6% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $25.08 and last traded at $24.99. Approximately 1,500 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 58% from the average daily volume of 3,606 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.84.
Pacific Global US Equity Income ETF Stock Up 0.6 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $24.99 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $24.99.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pacific Global US Equity Income ETF (USDY)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Global US Equity Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Global US Equity Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.