Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Pax Dollar has a total market capitalization of $876.75 million and approximately $1.98 million worth of Pax Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pax Dollar has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar. One Pax Dollar token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00004320 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000987 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002409 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded 18.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00013006 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000123 BTC.
Pax Dollar Profile
Pax Dollar uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 10th, 2018. Pax Dollar’s total supply is 878,084,065 tokens. Pax Dollar’s official Twitter account is @paxosstandard and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pax Dollar is www.paxos.com/usdp. Pax Dollar’s official message board is medium.com/@paxosstandard.
Buying and Selling Pax Dollar
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pax Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pax Dollar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pax Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pax Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pax Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.