Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Polygon has a market cap of $8.42 billion and $451.86 million worth of Polygon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Polygon coin can now be purchased for $0.96 or 0.00004245 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Polygon has traded down 0.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.58 or 0.00400271 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,358.37 or 0.28097867 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.06 or 0.00596835 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000178 BTC.
Polygon was first traded on March 26th, 2018. Polygon’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,734,317,475 coins. The Reddit community for Polygon is https://reddit.com/r/0xpolygon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Polygon’s official Twitter account is @0xpolygon and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Polygon is polygon.technology. Polygon’s official message board is blog.polygon.technology.
Buying and Selling Polygon
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polygon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polygon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polygon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polygon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polygon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.