Serum (SRM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 25th. One Serum coin can now be purchased for about $0.38 or 0.00001674 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Serum has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar. Serum has a total market capitalization of $47.35 million and approximately $99.03 million worth of Serum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 61.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.46 or 0.00400571 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,349.67 or 0.28117128 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.60 or 0.00600454 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000179 BTC.
Serum launched on July 23rd, 2020. Serum’s total supply is 1,092,844,982 coins and its circulating supply is 125,000,000 coins. Serum’s official website is portal.projectserum.com. The official message board for Serum is projectserum.medium.com. Serum’s official Twitter account is @projectserum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Serum
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Serum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Serum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Serum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Serum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Serum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.