Siemens Healthineers AG (OTCMKTS:SEMHF – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 0.6% on Monday . The company traded as low as $52.50 and last traded at $54.14. 900 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 76% from the average session volume of 512 shares. The stock had previously closed at $54.49.
Siemens Healthineers Price Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is $52.47 and its two-hundred day moving average is $49.03.
Siemens Healthineers Company Profile
Siemens Healthineers AG, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and sells a range of diagnostic and therapeutic products and services to healthcare providers worldwide. It operates through four segments: Imaging, Diagnostics, Varian, and Advanced Therapies. The Imaging segment provides magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, X-ray systems, molecular imaging, and ultrasound systems.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Siemens Healthineers (SEMHF)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Siemens Healthineers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Siemens Healthineers and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.