Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHOO – Get Rating) announced a — dividend on Wednesday, January 25th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, February 28th will be given a dividend of 0.4922 per share on Wednesday, March 15th. The ex-dividend date is Monday, February 27th.
Sotherly Hotels Stock Performance
SOHOO traded up $0.80 during trading on Wednesday, hitting $25.19. The stock had a trading volume of 7,228 shares, compared to its average volume of 9,771. Sotherly Hotels has a one year low of $16.31 and a one year high of $25.23.
About Sotherly Hotels
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sotherly Hotels (SOHOO)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Sotherly Hotels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sotherly Hotels and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.