Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. During the last week, Stellar has traded up 12.5% against the U.S. dollar. Stellar has a market cap of $2.45 billion and $74.82 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for $0.0932 or 0.00000398 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $94.16 or 0.00399440 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,609.34 or 0.28037725 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.45 or 0.00574597 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000173 BTC.
Stellar (CRYPTO:XLM) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on July 31st, 2014. Stellar’s total supply is 50,001,787,485 coins and its circulating supply is 26,262,010,417 coins. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Stellar is https://reddit.com/r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org. Stellar’s official message board is stellarcommunity.org.
Stellar Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.