TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 18th. During the last week, TerraClassicUSD has traded 8.9% higher against the dollar. One TerraClassicUSD coin can currently be bought for $0.0237 or 0.00000086 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. TerraClassicUSD has a total market cap of $232.28 million and $21.01 million worth of TerraClassicUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00063476 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00045972 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00007834 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00019956 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000968 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00003707 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001587 BTC.
TerraClassicUSD Coin Profile
TerraClassicUSD uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 24th, 2019. TerraClassicUSD’s total supply is 9,799,615,319 coins and its circulating supply is 9,797,442,498 coins. The official message board for TerraClassicUSD is medium.com/terra-money. TerraClassicUSD’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here. TerraClassicUSD’s official website is terra.money.
Buying and Selling TerraClassicUSD
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraClassicUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TerraClassicUSD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TerraClassicUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TerraClassicUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraClassicUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.