Bank Of Montreal MicroSectors G (NYSEARCA:DULL – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 8.8% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $19.80 and last traded at $19.80. Approximately 2,117 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 135% from the average daily volume of 900 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.72.
Bank Of Montreal MicroSectors G Stock Down 8.8 %
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bank Of Montreal MicroSectors G (DULL)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Bank Of Montreal MicroSectors G Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank Of Montreal MicroSectors G and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.