Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 19th. Cronos has a market capitalization of $1.83 billion and $13.18 million worth of Cronos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cronos token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0723 or 0.00000258 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Cronos has traded up 12.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.94 or 0.00064030 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.91 or 0.00046073 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00007738 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00019824 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000936 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00003599 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001534 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000203 BTC.
Cronos Token Profile
Cronos (CRYPTO:CRO) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 14th, 2019. Cronos’ total supply is 30,263,013,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,263,013,692 tokens. The Reddit community for Cronos is https://reddit.com/r/crypto_com and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cronos is www.crypto.com/en/chain. Cronos’ official Twitter account is @cryptocom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cronos is blog.crypto.com.
Cronos Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cronos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cronos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cronos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cronos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cronos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.