Orchid (OXT) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 19th. Orchid has a total market capitalization of $64.75 million and approximately $5.64 million worth of Orchid was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Orchid token can currently be purchased for about $0.0937 or 0.00000339 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Orchid has traded 15.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00008715 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00025618 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00033152 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001856 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00019858 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003574 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $56.72 or 0.00204884 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27,669.97 or 0.99946378 BTC.
Orchid is a token. Its genesis date was December 3rd, 2019. Orchid’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 690,690,084 tokens. The Reddit community for Orchid is https://reddit.com/r/orchid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Orchid’s official Twitter account is @orchidprotocol. Orchid’s official message board is blog.orchid.com. Orchid’s official website is www.orchid.com.
Orchid Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orchid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orchid should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Orchid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orchid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orchid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.