Ultra (UOS) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. Ultra has a market capitalization of $71.24 million and approximately $2.03 million worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ultra token can now be bought for about $0.23 or 0.00000861 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Ultra has traded 19.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27,238.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.02 or 0.00499368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36.93 or 0.00135597 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00033154 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.21 or 0.00052176 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00003141 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Ultra Token Profile
Ultra (CRYPTO:UOS) is a DPoI token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 17th, 2019. Ultra’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,793,578 tokens. The official website for Ultra is ultra.io. Ultra’s official Twitter account is @ultra_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ultra is https://reddit.com/r/ultra_io. The official message board for Ultra is medium.com/ultra-io.
Buying and Selling Ultra
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.