Shares of Capital Link Global Fintech Leaders ETF (NYSEARCA:KOIN – Get Rating) rose 0% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $28.15 and last traded at $28.12. Approximately 2,026 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 15% from the average daily volume of 1,758 shares. The stock had previously closed at $28.11.
Capital Link Global Fintech Leaders ETF Trading Up 0.0 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $28.46 and its two-hundred day moving average is $29.60. The stock has a market capitalization of $14.06 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.69 and a beta of 0.96.
About Capital Link Global Fintech Leaders ETF
The Capital Link Global Fintech Leaders ETF (KOIN) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the ATFI Global Fintech Leaders index. The fund tracks an equal-weighted index that uses a proprietary model in selecting stocks globally as fintech leaders. KOIN was launched on Jan 30, 2018 and is managed by Capital Link.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Capital Link Global Fintech Leaders ETF (KOIN)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Capital Link Global Fintech Leaders ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capital Link Global Fintech Leaders ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.