EAC (EAC) traded 50.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 25th. EAC has a market cap of $900,067.76 and $221.08 worth of EAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, EAC has traded 70% lower against the US dollar. One EAC token can currently be purchased for about $0.0030 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.95 or 0.00328728 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00013551 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
EAC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 30th, 2021. EAC’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,000,000 tokens. EAC’s official website is eacplatform.io. EAC’s official Twitter account is @eacplatform.
EAC Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EAC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EAC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.