TrueShares Technology, AI & Deep Learning ETF (NYSEARCA:LRNZ – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 0.4% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $30.17 and last traded at $29.49. Approximately 25,238 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 278% from the average daily volume of 6,674 shares. The stock had previously closed at $29.37.
TrueShares Technology, AI & Deep Learning ETF Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $26.78 and its two-hundred day moving average is $25.50.
About TrueShares Technology, AI & Deep Learning ETF
The TrueShares Technology, AI and Deep Learning ETF (LRNZ) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the Nasdaq Composite TR index. The fund is actively managed and invests in global equities focused on artificial intelligence and deep learning. LRNZ was launched on Feb 28, 2020 and is managed by TrueShares.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TrueShares Technology, AI & Deep Learning ETF (LRNZ)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for TrueShares Technology AI & Deep Learning ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TrueShares Technology AI & Deep Learning ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.