Vanguard FTSE Canada All Cap Index ETF (TSE:VCN – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 0.7% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$40.03 and last traded at C$40.15. 65,021 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 22% from the average session volume of 83,460 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$40.44.
Vanguard FTSE Canada All Cap Index ETF Stock Down 0.7 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is C$41.08 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$40.87.
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard FTSE Canada All Cap Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard FTSE Canada All Cap Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.