Big Yellow Group Plc (OTCMKTS:BYLOF – Get Rating)’s share price fell 4.7% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $13.95 and last traded at $13.95. 1,915 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 131% from the average session volume of 830 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.64.
Big Yellow Group Stock Down 4.7 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $14.70 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $14.40.
Big Yellow Group Company Profile
Big Yellow Group Plc is a real estate investment trust, which engages in the provision of self storage and related services. It also operates from a platform, including stores branded as Armadillo Self Storage. The company was founded by Nicholas John Vetch, James Ernest Gibson, and Philip Adrian Burks in September 1998 and is headquartered in Bagshot, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Big Yellow Group (BYLOF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Big Yellow Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Big Yellow Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.