Shares of EOM Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:IMUC – Get Rating) fell 28.6% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.25 and last traded at $0.25. 2,160 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 22% from the average session volume of 2,764 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.35.
EOM Pharmaceuticals Stock Up 28.0 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.33 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.56.
EOM Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
EOM Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel therapeutics and delivery technologies for the treatment of inflammatory conditions and ocular diseases. Its development pipeline consists of multiple programs and clinical indications at various stages of development.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on EOM Pharmaceuticals (IMUC)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for EOM Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EOM Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.