Kirin Holdings Company, Limited (OTCMKTS:KNBWY – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $15.51 and traded as low as $15.42. Kirin shares last traded at $15.46, with a volume of 13,394 shares traded.
Kirin Stock Down 1.0 %
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $15.90 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $15.51. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.33, a quick ratio of 0.94 and a current ratio of 1.40. The company has a market capitalization of $12.63 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.18 and a beta of 0.38.
Kirin Company Profile
Kirin Holdings Co, Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of beverages and pharmaceutical products. It operates through the following segments: Japan Beer and Spirits, Japan Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Oceania Integrated Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, and Other. The Japan Beer and Spirits segment manufactures and sells beer, sparkling wine, Western liquor, and other alcoholic beverages through its subsidiary.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kirin (KNBWY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Kirin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kirin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.