Light S.A. (OTCMKTS:LGSXY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 56,900 shares, an increase of 184.5% from the April 30th total of 20,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 102,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Light Stock Up 3.0 %
Light stock traded up $0.03 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $1.00. The company had a trading volume of 8,444 shares, compared to its average volume of 41,224. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.59 and a 200 day moving average of $0.72. Light has a one year low of $0.33 and a one year high of $5.48.
Light Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Light (LGSXY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Light Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Light and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.