NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 26th. One NEAR Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $1.59 or 0.00005933 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, NEAR Protocol has traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. NEAR Protocol has a market capitalization of $1.44 billion and $43.25 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.43 or 0.00053961 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.58 or 0.00039570 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00018293 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00004214 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000937 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001030 BTC.
About NEAR Protocol
NEAR uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on October 14th, 2020. NEAR Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 909,532,222 coins. NEAR Protocol’s official website is near.org. NEAR Protocol’s official Twitter account is @nearprotocol. NEAR Protocol’s official message board is near.org/blog.
NEAR Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEAR Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEAR Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.