Shares of Prosus (OTCMKTS:PROSF – Get Rating) were down 2.3% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $71.31 and last traded at $71.31. Approximately 122 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 2,416 shares. The stock had previously closed at $73.00.
Prosus Stock Performance
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $73.76 and its 200 day simple moving average is $71.87.
Prosus N.V. engages in the e-commerce and internet businesses. The company operates internet platforms, such as classifieds, payments and fintech, food delivery, travel, education technology, etail, health, ventures, social, and other internet platforms. It has operations in Latin and North America, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, and internationally.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Prosus (PROSF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Prosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Prosus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.