CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CVVUF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 29,600 shares, an increase of 93.5% from the April 30th total of 15,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
CanAlaska Uranium Price Performance
CanAlaska Uranium stock traded down $0.01 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $0.24. The stock had a trading volume of 32,650 shares, compared to its average volume of 81,576. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.25 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.31. CanAlaska Uranium has a 12 month low of $0.21 and a 12 month high of $0.48.
About CanAlaska Uranium
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CanAlaska Uranium (CVVUF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for CanAlaska Uranium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CanAlaska Uranium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.