Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 19th. In the last seven days, Ethereum has traded up 1.9% against the dollar. One Ethereum coin can currently be bought for approximately $1,642.86 or 0.06056297 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Ethereum has a market capitalization of $197.51 billion and approximately $5.13 billion worth of Ethereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000943 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00033981 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.37 or 0.00027156 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00016298 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00011173 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00004117 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00002327 BTC.
Ethereum (ETH) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 30th, 2015. Ethereum’s total supply is 120,226,214 coins. Ethereum’s official website is www.ethereum.org. The Reddit community for Ethereum is https://reddit.com/r/ethereum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ethereum is forum.ethereum.org. Ethereum’s official Twitter account is @ethereum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Coin Trading
Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.