Severfield plc (LON:SFR – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, January 4th will be paid a dividend of GBX 1.40 ($0.02) per share on Friday, February 2nd. This represents a dividend yield of 2.15%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, January 4th. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Severfield Stock Performance
SFR opened at GBX 63.10 ($0.79) on Tuesday. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 62.18 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 65.69. Severfield has a 1 year low of GBX 57.40 ($0.72) and a 1 year high of GBX 76.20 ($0.95). The stock has a market cap of £195.32 million, a P/E ratio of 928.57 and a beta of 0.90. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.26, a current ratio of 1.25 and a quick ratio of 0.99.
Severfield Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Severfield
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Severfield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Severfield and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.