Workspace Group Plc (LON:WKP – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Investors of record on Thursday, January 4th will be paid a dividend of GBX 9 ($0.11) per share on Friday, February 2nd. This represents a yield of 1.53%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, January 4th. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Workspace Group Price Performance
Shares of Workspace Group stock opened at GBX 549 ($6.87) on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 52.78, a current ratio of 1.19 and a quick ratio of 0.11. The company has a market cap of £1.05 billion, a PE ratio of -2,950.00, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.42 and a beta of 1.10. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 503.24 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 496.98. Workspace Group has a fifty-two week low of GBX 404.20 ($5.06) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 617 ($7.72).
Workspace Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Workspace Group
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Workspace Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Workspace Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.